Depending on what you love to do and your skills, you might be:
- Familiar with page layout on mobile and desktop platforms.
- Having an understanding of industry trends and Content Management Systems.
- Experienced with responsive and adaptive design.
- Familiar with the web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
At GrowthRocks, we work in small groups and each one is responsible for the success of our company and clients. We consider everything to be an experiment, of our management structure to our growth hacking marketing tactics, always keeping in mind our culture and values. We truly believe that without continual growth and progress, such words as achievement and success have no meaning.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other’s self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together.
You have a deep understanding and love for the web. Furthermore, you must have experience in at least 2 of the bellow:
- Continuous learning attitude and confidence in your skills (we will teach you all you need).
- An understanding of WordPress Content Management System.
- Experience working with WordPress plugins.
- An understanding of custom post types using WP Types and/or Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Understanding of PHP and MYSQL.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with browser debugging tools.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Understanding of code versioning tools.
- Attention to detail, good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well within teams.
It is mandatory to have two things:
- Confidence and Willingness
You need to convince us that you are a fast learner and ready to invest in these topics. We’ll also invest in you, in such a case.
We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players. At GrowthRocks, we admire Buffer’s cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
Our (your benefits)
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at GrowthRocks! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Free books and Kindle
We’ll send you free books and Kindles that will help you become a better marketer and person.
- Free access to Growth Hacking Academy
We provide one of the most advanced growth hacking training programs.
- Awesome Colleagues
At GrowthRocks, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends ?
- Free coffee and cookies
We love coffee and cookies!