Depending on what you love to do and your skills, you might be:
- Developing and co-architecting various modules or software components using cutting edge technologies
- Providing development and architecture related recommendations, consultation, and expert advice to the team
- Contributing to the requirements analysis and the technical design
- Breaking down development structures and developing subprojects
- Researching on utilization of other frameworks, tool stacks and methodologies
- Assisting in tailoring and customizing various engineering-as-marketing, or web properties
- Helping in productizing our efforts building a stash of technical components to be sold to those needing them.
At GrowthRocks and GrowthGirls, we work in small groups and each one is responsible for the success of our company and clients. We consider everything to be an experiment, from our management structure to our growth hacking marketing tactics, always keeping in mind our culture and values. We truly believe that without continual growth and progress, such words as achievement and success have no meaning.
You are excellent in the following core skills:
- 4+ years of PHP Development experience
- Experience working on React JS or other JS Front-end frameworks (i.e vue JS)
- Fluency in Object Oriented Programming and in using laravel, botman or other frameworks
- Good understanding of Linux fundamentals and working knowledge of the Bash shell
- Practical knowledge of any version control system, preferably, git or svn
- Experience working of Microsoft SQL and MySQL database environments
- Acquaintance with NGINX or Apache web servers
- Adjustability to new programming frameworks, tools and cutting edge technologies
- Exposure to XML/JSON/RestAPIs and Web Services
- Experience working or extending known CMS platforms such as WordPress or Drupal
- Writing technical documentation experience Practical experience in Agile environments and fast development cycles
What We Value
We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players. At GrowthRocks, we admire Buffer’s cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
Theodore has a 15-year experience in running successful and profitable software products. During his free time, he coaches and consults startups. His career includes managerial posts for companies both in Greece and abroad and he has significant skills on intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship.