Depending on what you love to do and your skills, you might be:
- Creating & optimizing landing pages for lead generation and sales, to be promoted across the digital landscape
- Performing A/B testing & ROI optimization across digital properties
- Creating hyper-targeted campaigns based on user interactions across a company’s digital properties (website, social media, email campaigns, etc.)
- Developing lead scoring formulas, monitoring conversion rates to MQLs, analyzing and improving the sales funnels to increase ROI and profitability
- Building and maintaining customer journeys, advanced nurture sequences, drip and one-time email campaigns across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and conversions.
- Conducting ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drive conversion improvements.
- Creating workflows and customer journey maps to guide the build of the campaign/process.
- Implementing and managing the Marketing automation stack, including pixel placement and management, tracking URLs, Google Tag Manager optimization, connecting website forms and pop-ups to Marketing automation tools, etc.
At GrowthRocks, we work in small groups and each one is responsible for the success of our company and clients. We consider everything to be an experiment, of our management structure to our growth hacking marketing tactics, always keeping in mind our culture and values. We truly believe that without continual growth and progress, such words as achievement and success have no meaning.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other’s self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together.
You have a deep understanding and love for Marketing automation and the web. Furthermore, you must have experience in at least 2 of the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing Automation.
- Hands-on experience in Zapier, Integromat, PieSync Automate.io, and/or other automation tools.
- Minimum of one year of experience with one or more of the following marketing automation platforms: Marketo, Pardot, ActiveCampaign, Intercom, Drift, Autopilot.
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation concepts (tools, scripts, APIs, dynamic/triggered/drip campaigns, segmentation, lead bucketing).
- Experience designing and implementing sophisticated Sales Funnels including landing pages, checkout processes, upsell schemes, lead generation quizzes, etc.
It is mandatory to have two things:
- Confidence and Willingness
You need to convince us that you are a fast learner and ready to invest in these topics. We’ll also invest in you, in such a case.
What We Value
We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players. At GrowthRocks, we admire Buffer’s cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at GrowthRocks! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Free books and Kindle
We’ll send you free books and Kindles that will help you become a better marketer and person.
- Free access to Growth Hacking Academy
We provide one of the most advanced growth hacking training programs.
- Awesome Colleagues
At GrowthRocks, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends 🙂
- Free coffee and cookies
We love coffee and cookies!