Increase Customer Acquisition
Acquiring new customers means understanding what makes your customers tick. A successful company should have a continuous flow with prospects and be careful for not wasting money in the wrong channels
- Increase your traffic and generate leads
- Optimize your marketing campaigns
- Get traction for new product launches
- Enhance your SEO and Content Marketing
- Make your followers actual customers
- Discover new customer acquisition channels
Optimize Customer Activation
This is the first time that people experience your “Aha!” moment and they benefit from the value proposition that you promised them.
- Optimize your onboarding process
- Automate your onboarding communication
- Remove activation bottlenecks
Improve Customer Retention
Acquisition and activation mean nothing if people don't stick to your product or service. This is one of the most vital factors if you want to achieve sustainable growth.
- Accurate retention analysis
- Advanced techniques for pulling users back
- Optimize digest and educational communication
People who pay for using your product or service are those that put the real fuel to your company.
- Increase your payable customer base
- Maximize your free-trial and freemium conversions
- Engage your customers and decrease churn
Once people love your product, you need to start to optimise viral growth mechanisms and boost your growth engine. Viral growth is absolutely essential for achieving any significant scale in a B2C or B2B company.
- Launch successful referral programs
- Build viral mechanisms into your product
- Increase your viral coefficient