What We're Looking For
We’re looking for an aspiring tech-oriented individual to help us with aspects of Technical SEO.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do SEO, we will teach you how!
The role of SEO Specialist is to propose structural and technological solutions for a website in order to achieve results in SEO.
The position of SEO Specialist involves but is not limited to the following activities:
- Performing extensive Keyword Research
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO campaigns
- Propose & Implement viable technical solutions to SEO problems
- Performing technical experiments to evaluate weighting differences in Google Algorithms
- Use SEO tools to extract useful insights
You have a deep understanding and love for the web. Furthermore, you must have experience in at least 2 of the bellow:
- Continuous learning attitude and confidence in your skills (we will teach you all you need).
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing
- Solid understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML and CSS
- An understanding of WordPress Content Management System
- Data driven thinking as this is a very technical and data rich environment
- Attention to detail, good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well within teams.
Optional but Admired:
- Computer Science Degree
- Degree in Maths or Physics or Engineering is also very welcome as soon as you have the technical background described above.
- Web Programming (Back & Front, mostly front)
- Networking Fundamentals
- Familiar with page layout on mobile and desktop platforms.
What We Value
We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players. At GrowthRocks, we admire Buffer’s cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
Our (your benefits)
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at GrowthRocks! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Free books and Kindle
We’ll send you free books and Kindles that will help you become a better marketer and person.
- Free access to Growth Hacking Academy
We provide one of the most advanced growth hacking training programs.
- Awesome Colleagues
At GrowthRocks, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends
- Free coffee and cookies
We love coffee and cookies!