Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
The GrowthBites Website and related pages are owned and operated by GrowthRocks IKE (“GrowthRocks” and growthrocks.com). GrowthBites is an online venue for providing business consulting services (the “Services” or “Consultation”) to individuals and companies (“Clients”) seeking business advice and in particular advice on startup issues, growth and digital marketing. These services are accessible at the GrowthBites URL: https://www.growthrocks.com/growthbites (the “Site”) and through any other websites, companies and individuals that GrowthRocks has signed an affiliate or promotional agreement. By using the Site and the GrowthBites Consulting Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, and Services and all Content (defined below) and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and GrowthRocks.
In these Terms, “you,” “your” and “yours” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site or the Services. “We,” “us,” or “our” refer to the GrowthRocks IKE entity and its affiliates and partners. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires a different meaning, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
The site and services comprise an online platform through which you can purchase consulting services from us and/or our partners. Our consultants and/or associates are available for consultation on an hourly basis and rate. You understand and agree that you are hiring us to provide advice to you and that we will not be held responsible in any way for any outcome from any actions that were based on this advice. We have no control over your actions and, thus, disclaim all liability in this regard. All information provided to us is confidential and will only be used to provide the best possible advice to you. Any advice related data or information needed for a consultation will be held in our databases and records for 30 days after the last consultation date. After this date, these data will be deleted unless their persitence is explicitly requested by you in writing. You can also request in writing that the data be deleted anytime before the 30 day period expires.
“Appointment” means a scheduled through the GrowthBites site real or virtual meeting of a specific pre-agreed duration between GrowthRocks consultants and clients and conforming to these Terms. The default duration is one (1) hour. Larger durations can only be scheduled as multiples of the one hour basic services, up to a total of eight (8) hours each day per client. GrowthRocks operates in the GMT+2 timezone, so appointments must be made withing reasonable tolerances to this timezone, i.e. ±2 hours of the normal nine (9) to five (5) office hours.
“Consultation” means an appointment for the purpose of providing advice to a Client.
“GrowthRocks Content” means all Content that GrowthRocks makes available for the consultation through the Site and Services, including any Content created solely for the purpose of a client consultation. This excludes any Client generated Content.
“Collective Content” means content generated by either GrowthRocks or its Client.
“Content” refers to text, data, graphics, images, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
“Consultant” refers to a GrowthRocks consultant that provides the Services to a Client.
“Client” refers to an entity that completes the GrowthRocks’ booking process as described below in order to schedule a Consultation.
“Client Content” means all Content that a Client posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available to GrowthRocks for the sole purpose of a Consultation. This content will be deleted from the GrowthRocks databases in the manner described in the section ‘Acceptance of Terms’.
“Tax” or “Taxes” refers to any taxes applicable to the transaction and defined by the laws and agreements between the countries native to us and to you. This includes value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST) and other similar municipal, provincial, state and federal indirect or other but excluding personal or corporate income taxes.
Certain areas of the Site (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site or Collective Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site or Collective Content.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using our site or the services or by uploading, downloading or posting any Content from or on our Site, you are indicating that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by our Terms, whether or not you have booked a Consultation. If you do not agree to our Terms, then you have no right to use or access our Site, Services and any available via the Site Content. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you,” “your” and “yours” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Modification of Our Site and/or Service Offerings
We reserve the right to modify our Site, Application and/or Services and to modify these Terms, including the Service Fee (as defined below), at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modified version on our Site. The “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms indicates the latest modification date. Any modifications to these Terms are effective upon posting. By continuing to access or use our Site after we have posted a modification on the Site, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using our Site, Services and any available Content.
Our Site, and any Applications and/or Services included are intended solely for anyone over 18 years of age. Any access to or use of the Site by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site you represent and warrant that (i) you agree to be bound by our Terms and (ii) that you are 18 or older and able to form legally binding contracts.
How the Site, Application and Services Work
Our Site is a platform for anyone to schedule Appointments for Consultations with Growthrocks Consultants and/or GrowthRocks Partners. You may view our areas of expertise as a visitor to our Site; however, if you wish to use our Services or solicit a Consultation, you must book a spacific timeslot using the GrowthBites booking page.
GrowthRocks’ role is to facilitate the availability of the GrowthBites Site, any Applications and Services needed for Consultations and to provide the services related thereto, such as Appointment scheduling, payment integration and call facilitation. You acknowledge that GrowthRocks will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information provided by our Consultants or Partners.
User Account Registration
There is no need for registration at the GrowthBites site in order to use the services. Each Appointment/Consultation is individually booked and organized. The only data required by GrowthRocks in order to schedule and perform Consultations are:
- The date and the time of the Consultation
- The duration booked
- The Full Name of the Client
- The email of the Client
- The Client’s skype id
- The subject of the Consultation
- The acceptance of these Terms
- An optional longer description of the area of interest, and
- Optional material for study by the GrowthRocks consultants related to the scheduled Consultation. This optional material will be deleted as described in the Section “Acceptance of Terms.”
Appointments and Financial Terms
Appointments are booked on a hourly basis and are charged in accordance with the pricing stated in the bookings page of the GrowthBites website. GrowthRocks uses PayPal for its payment method and, consequently, only PayPal account holders can book a Consultation. Any Refunds are handled via the PayPal processes. All current prices, payment methods and related charges and discounts are described in the GrowthBites and GrowthRocks websites. The Prices in the current GrowthRocks/GrowthBites Site are in Euros, however, we reserve the right to create additional individual GrowthBite Sites for other timezones and currencies, operating in parallel to our main European Site.
You or GrowthRocks may cancel a Consultation without penalty up to one day before the date of the Consultation. If you have been improperly charged for a Consultation that was canceled and require a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors. We do not offer Tax-related advice.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Services, and Content. In connection with your use of our Site and Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- violate any law or regulation that may apply;
- use our Site for any commercial or purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms; copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- interfere with or damage our family of sites, and the service quality provided through the use of software including, without limitation, software viruses and trojans, bots, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers or any other private information;
- use our family of Sites in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements;
- scheduling a Consultation for any purpose not related to the Services,
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site;
- use our Site to schedule a Consultation and then complete a transaction independent of the Site in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to our provision of the Services;
- upload, or submit any Content that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- use, display, mirror or frame our Site, or any individual element within the Site, Services, or Content, our names and trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our Site or Content, Our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party to protect our Site and its Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site and its related Services; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor any access to or use of our Site or to review or edit any Content, but have the right to do so for the purpose of operating our Site and for providing our Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to refuse a Consultation request at our sole discretion.
We will only keep appointment data on record. All Content posted or uploaded by our Clients will be deleted 30 days after the last Consultation date, except in those cases where our client has explicitly requested otherwise. No personal data other than those needed for the Scheduling of the Consultation will be kept by us.
Our Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Greece and the European Union. You acknowledge and agree that our Site, possible future Applications, Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of GrowthRocks and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site and its Content.
GrowthRocks Content and Client Content License
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to (i) access and view any of our Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site or Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by us or our licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Clients to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Client Content. We do not claim any ownership rights in any such Client Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your Content that you make available to us through our Site. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of your Content that you make available through our Site or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights of such Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither your Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of your Content on our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Our Site and its Content may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by us of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of GrowthRocks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of GrowthRocks.
If you choose to use our Site, you do at your own sile risk. Our Site and Services are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or through our Site and our Services will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with us. You understand that we do not make any attempt to verify your statements or claims.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that to the maximum extend permitted by law the entire risk arising from you accessing and using our Site remains with you. We, our partners, vendors and/or affiliates will not be liable for for any kind of damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use our Site or our Services.
Feedback and Reporting Misconduct
We encourage you to give us feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements and changes to our Site and Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback in any way you see fit, and we expect to be contacted by email at email@example.com. All Feedback provided by you will be our property and, at our sole discretion, may be used to alter our Site and our Services without any obligation, legal or financial to you.
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Greece and of the European Union.
You and we agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or to the use of the Services or use of the Site (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration as per Greek and European Laws. Each party retains the right to seek equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between us and you regarding our Site and our Services.